For JEE + XII Boards (JEE Advanced Comprehensive Program)
Our decade long experience and Comprehensive Approach (offered at PACE Junior Science Colleges) gels perfectly well with the new JEE pattern.
In order to ensure the best performance in Competitive Exam as well as in Board exam, PACE Junior Science Colleges give equal emphasis on both these aspects,yet giving a specialized professional touch to the preparation of each individual exam. The special lectures as per the Board pattern as well as JEE pattern along with the holistic approach, supported by Comprehensive learning ensures highest performance at HSC, JEE, International Science Olympiad, TOEFL, SAT, ACT, etc.
- Well equipped laboratories
- Highly experienced faculty
- Specialized for JEE/HSC
- Unique Library System
- One to one doubt clearing sessions
- Recorded lectures
OUR HSC STRATEGY
- Equal emphasis to strike a right balance between Boards & IIT / NIT / IIIT / BITS preparation
- Study material for HSC is provided to the students.
- Topic-wise Mock Tests to ensure that child excels in each topic as per the Board pattern.
- Regular assessment on Board pattern to ensure that our children do extremely well in Board exams.
The most reputed Schools and Junior Science Colleges in Indore are Knowledge Partners of PACE IIT & Medical to offer Comprehensive Course to the students of their school / college. In this course, preparation for competitive exams like JEE, SAT, HSC, BITS, Olympiads, etc. is completely Comprehensive under one roof, after school/college hours and within school / college premises.
This course developed by PACE-IIT and Medical is a revolutionary approach for JEE preparation which even surpasses the system adopted in Kota. The main advantage of this course is that it synchronizes preparation for multiple exams and saves students' time as they do not have to travel between coaching classes and school / college. For 6 hours a day, 3 days a week, students are taught Physics, Chemistry & Math for competitive exams by PACE faculty (after school / college hours and within the school / college premises). Remaining 3 days, school / college teachers will take care of rest of the subjects of their respective Boards (excluding PCM along with the practicals. This approach enables a stress free learning environment for students and saves time which allows adequate time for self-study.
Admission to PACE IIT & Medical Comprehensive Course is independent of admission to any of our affiliated school or college. Direct Admission for students securing 90% or above in Physics,Chemistry and Math / Biology or Rank 1,2 or 3 in IXth final exams or Xth prelims. Aptitude Test is compulsory for all other students.
Admission to any of our affiliated school or college is independent of admission to PACE IIT & Medical.
|1st Batch - 7th April||11th June till 15th July|
|2nd Batch - 16th April||21st June till 15th July|
|3rd Batch - 25th April||1st July till 15th July|
|4th Batch - 7th May||8th July till 15th July|
|5th Batch - 7th June||No Break|
|6th Batch - 7th July||No Break|
Batch Schedule & Timing
|6 hrs a days; 3 days a week
Timing: (7 am to 1 pm) OR (2 pm to 8 pm)
Course Fee for Engineering Entrance Exams Preparation (for Comprehensive Course):
|Fee (Rs.)||GST (18%) (Rs.)||Total Fees (Rs.)||2 installments in 6 Months of (Rs.)|
- Fee to be paid in favour of: "IIT-ian's PACE Education Pvt. Ltd."
- GST will be applicable as per latest applicable Finance Bill. GST rate may change without any prior intimation.
- Scholarship will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee.
- Fee should be paid only through our online payment mode from upcoming session. Click here to see the process: http://www.iitianspace.com/onlinepayment.php
(If any student/ parent pays fee in Cash, Cheque or DD, PACE will not be responsible for that child in anyway)