This classroom course is one of the most effective courses for IIT-JEE/ AIEEE/ BITS/ CET/ Olympiads and 12th Board preparation. Extra care is taken to ensure that the sudden transition from class 10th to 11th goes smoothly along with IIT-JEE preparation. Besides the academic inputs, the course has been designed with a lot of emphasis being laid on evaluating and motivating the students from time to time.
Course Duration: More than 600 exhaustive hours of teaching + 50 hours of final revision (all module tests, board practice tests and doubt clearing sessions are extra).
Course Structure: Teaching will commence from Board level and will further be raised to IIT-JEE level. Topics forming a part of 12th Board curriculum, but not a part of IIT-JEE will also be covered in this course; such topics will be taught up to 12th Board level. In class 12th, each topic will be covered simultaneously for Board's well as for IIT-JEE.
Study Material: Exhaustive and complete module-wise study material for 12th Board and IIT-JEE will be provided.
- 2-3 sort objective quizzes to review topics taught in each module.
- Weekly tests.
- Topic-wise Test will be conducted after completion of each topic.
- Major Test, based on latest IIT-JEE paper pattern, will be conducted after completion of each module.
- Micro-level analysis follows each IIT-JEE Major Test. Here, each student's performance is compared with Topper of the test as well as with the average performer. As a part of this analysis, each student will be given information regarding the topics where their performance needs to be improved.
- Additional All India Test Series for IIT-JEE/ AIEEE/ CET/ BITS, as applicable, is provided to the students.
Innovative Library/ Individual Doubt-Solving: A library well-equipped with the best study material and a variety of recommended expert reference books is available for the students at our centre. Students can attend doubt-solving sessions (in group or individually) with IIT professors available in the library for individual doubt-solving sessions for the students.
Direct admission for students securing Rank 1, 2 or 3 / 90% or above in PCM / B in IX final exams or X prelims.
Aptitude test is compulsory for all other students.
|1st Batch - 7thApril||11th June till 15th July|
|2nd Batch - 16th April||21st June till 15th July|
|3rd Batch - 25th April||1st July till 15th July|
|4th Batch - 7th May||8th July till 15th July|
|5th Batch - 7th June||No Break|
|6th Batch - 7th July||No Break|
|7th Batch - 7th August||No Break|
Batch Schedule & Timing
|3 days a week; 3 hrs a day
Timing: (7 am to 10 am) or (3 pm to 6 pm) or (6 pm to 9 pm)
After the break, their lectures will resume from 16th July; 3 days a week, 3 hours a day.
Students will be segregate on basis of tests which will be conducted before giving them a break.
Course Fee for Competitive Exams Preparation (for Engineering):
|Fee (Rs.)||GST (18%) (Rs.)||Total Fees (Rs.)||2 installments in 6 Months of (Rs.)|
- Fee to be paid in favour of: "IIT-ian's PACE Education Pvt. Ltd."
- GST will be applicable as per latest applicable Finance Bill. GST rate may change without any prior intimation.
- Scholarship will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee.
- Fee should be paid only through our online payment mode from upcoming session. Click here to see the process: http://www.iitianspace.com/onlinepayment.php
(If any student/ parent pays fee in Cash, Cheque or DD, PACE will not be responsible for that child in anyway)