What is JEE Main:
This course is meant for the 10th Passed Students.
JEE Main, the erstwhile AIEEE, is the gateway to all the NITs, IIITs, IISER and other premier engineering colleges. For admission to the NITs, IIITs and other national level colleges, 60% weightage is given to the JEE Main score and 40% weightage is given +2 boards marks.
Therefore, it is needless to say that in order to secure admission in a good engineering college, it is imperative that a student secures good marks in the Board Examination and also excels in the JEE Main examination.
JEE Main Syllabus and Pattern:
The syllabus for JEE Main is exactly same as the syllabus for Class XI and XII Boards, while the pattern of examinations are completely different. Boards, as we all know, involves writing descriptive answers but in JEE Main one has to answer 90 objective questions with negative marking in only 3 hours. The burden of covering such a wide range of question types appears to be overwhelming to the students and this is where our decade long experience and 'Integrated Approach' gels perfectly well with the new JEE pattern.
Details of our Integrated Approach:
The integrated course for JEE Main, developed by PACE, is a revolutionary approach for JEE (Main) preparation even surpasses the system adopted in Kota and Hyderabad.
In this course, preparation for JEE Main and Board examinations is done hand in hand. A student taking admission to this course has to take admission in one of the affiliated colleges of PACE. In Pune, we currently have
- PMC's Rajiv Gandhi Academy of e-Learning School and Junior College, Sahkar Nagar, Pune.
Which is Run and Managed by PACE Educational Trust.
All the 6 subjects to be taken for +2 boards will be our responsibility. There will be minimum 18 hours of classes for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in a week in 3 days by IITian Faculties and on the remaining 3 days the other 3 subjects and practicals will be covered. Therefore, this Comprehensive program saves students time as the preparation for boards and JEE Main is done under one roof. There will be special lectures for Board Preparation and regular Board Pattern Tests. This approach enables a stress free learning environment for students and saves time which allows adequate time for self-study.
Salient Features of the Integrated Program for JEE Main:
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Highly experienced faculty for JEE as well as Boards Preparation.
- Unique Library System
- One to one doubt clearing sessions
Special Emphasis on Boards:
- Equal emphasis to strike a right balance between Boards & JEE Main preparation.
- Topic-wise Mock Tests to ensure that child excels in each topic as per the Board pattern.
- Regular assessment on Board pattern to ensure that our children do extremely well in Board exams.
Admission Criteria & Batch Commencement:
Direct Admission for students securing 75% or above in Physics, Chemistry and Math in Class 9th final exams or Class 10th prelims. Aptitude Test is compulsory for all other students.
|1st Batch - 7thMay||8th July till 15th July|
|2nd Batch - 25th June|
Batch Schedule & Timing
| 6 hrs a day;3 days a week
Timing: (8 pm to 2 pm)
|Fee (Rs.)||GST (18%) (Rs.)||Total Fees (Rs.)||2 installments in 6 Months of (Rs.)|
- Fee to be paid in favour of: "IIT-ian's PACE Education Pvt. Ltd."
- GST will be applicable as per latest applicable Finance Bill. GST rate may change without any prior intimation.
- Scholarship will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee.
- Fee should be paid only through our online payment mode from upcoming session. Click here to see the process: http://www.iitianspace.com/onlinepayment.php
(If any student/ parent pays fee in Cash, Cheque or DD, PACE will not be responsible for that child in anyway)