What is MHT-CET:
This course is meant for the 10th Passed Students.
For admission to the Maharasthra State Engineering Colleges, a student needs to write MHT-CET exam after 12th Boards. In order to secure admission in a good state engineering college, it is imperative that a student secures good marks in the Board Examination and also excels in the MHT-CET examination.
MHT-CET Syllabus and Pattern:
The syllabus for MHT-CET is exactly same as the syllabus for XII HSC Board. It will be a 3 hour Paper with no negative marking.
Details of our Integrated Approach:
The integrated course for MHT--CET, developed by PACE, is a revolutionary approach which surpasses the system adopted in Kota and Hyderabad. In this course, preparation for MHT-CET and Board examinations is done hand in hand. A student taking admission to this course has to take admission in one of the affiliated colleges of PACE. In Pune, we currently have
- PMC, s Rajiv Gandhi Academy of e-Learning School and Junior College, Sahkar Nagar, Pune.
Which is Run and Managed by PACE Educational Trust.
All the 6 subjects to be taken for +2 boards will be our responsibility. There will be minimum 18 hours of classes for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in a week in 3 days by IITian Faculties and on the remaining 3 days the other 3 subjects and practicals will be covered. Therefore, this Comprehensive program saves students time as the preparation for boards and MHT-CET is done under one roof. There will be special lectures for Board Preparation and regular Board Pattern Tests. This approach enables a stress free learning environment for students and saves time which allows adequate time for self-study.
Salient Features of the Integrated Program for MHT-CET:
- Well equipped laboratories.
- Highly experienced faculty for MHT-CET as well as Boards Preparation.
- Unique Library System
- One to one doubt clearing sessions
Special Emphasis on Boards:
- Equal emphasis to strike a right balance between Boards & MHT-CET preparation.
- Topic-wise Mock Tests to ensure that child excels in each topic as per the Board pattern.
- Regular assessment on Board pattern to ensure that our children do extremely well in Board exams.
Admission Criteria & Batch Commencement:
Direct Admission for students securing 75% or above in Physics, Chemistry and Math in Class 9th final exams or Class 10th prelims. Aptitude Test is compulsory for all other students.
|1st Batch - 7thJuly||No Break|
|2nd Batch - 25th June||No Break|
|3rd Batch - 25th July||No Break|
Batch Schedule & Timing
| 6 hrs a day;3 days a week
Timing: (8 pm to 2 pm)
|Fee (Rs.)||GST (18%) (Rs.)||Total Fees (Rs.)||2 installments in 6 Months of (Rs.)|
- Fee to be paid in favour of: "IIT-ian's PACE Education Pvt. Ltd."
- GST will be applicable as per latest applicable Finance Bill. GST rate may change without any prior intimation.
- Scholarship will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee.
- Fee should be paid only through our online payment mode from upcoming session. Click here to see the process: http://www.iitianspace.com/onlinepayment.php
(If any student/ parent pays fee in Cash, Cheque or DD, PACE will not be responsible for that child in anyway)