| Foundation Building Course
(for 7th,8th& 9th studying students)
The syllabus for this program has been designed to lay a strong foundation of the basic concepts in Science and Mathematics. The classroom training being provided to the students builds a strong base in these subjects by supplementing and expanding upon the knowledge acquired in school. Conceptual clarity makes the child strong in the subject and generates interest and liking for the subject. Therefore, our students would have a dual advantage over other students in terms of their enhanced performance at the respective school exams as well as a better performance in various competitive exams such as National Talent Search Examinations (NTSE), State Talent Search Examinations (STSE), KVPY and Olympiads. In this process, this program also aims to enhance the IQ level of students.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS PROGRAM
- Strengthens concepts & lays a strong foundation for preparation of various competitive exams such as NTSE/STSE/KVPY/Olympiad and Engineering/Medical Entrance Exams such as IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AIIMS, AIPMT.
- Develops strong subject knowledge and analytical skills in VIII, IX & X standard.
- Synergetic approach to school studies.
- Early exposure to the world of competitive examinations.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
|Batches Commencing||Break||Lecture Schedule||Timing|
|1st Batch - 1st May||23rd May to 16th June||Before Break 3 days a week, 4 hrs. a day After Break Only on Sat or Sun for 3 hrs. in a day||11 am to 2 pm or 4 pm to 7 pm|
|2nd Batch - 10th June||No Break||Only on Sat or Sun for 4 hrs. in a day||10 am to 2 pm or 3 pm to 7 pm|
Our Integrated Tie-ups for Foundation Building Course:
- DPSG, Ghaziabad
- DPSG, Vasundhara
- Ambience Public School, Safdarjung Enclave
- Modern Public School, Bhiwadi
For fee details, kindly refer to our Courses & Admission Process (click here)