For Medical + XII Boards(Medical Comprehensive Program)
Our decade long experience and 'Comprehensive Approach' gels perfectly well with the new Medical pattern.
In order to ensure the best performance in competitive exams as well as in Board exam, PACE Junior Science Colleges give equal emphasis on both these aspects, yet giving a specialized professional touch to the preparation of each individual exam. The special lectures as per the Board pattern as well as competitive exam pattern along with the holistic approach, supported by Comprehensive learning ensures highest performance at HSC, Medical, MH-CET, AIPMT, International Science Olympiad, TOEFL, SAT, ACT, etc.
- Well equipped laboratories
- Highly experienced faculty
- Specialized for MH-CET/AIIMS/HSC
- Unique Library System
- One to one doubt clearing sessions
- Recorded lectures
OUR HSC STRATEGY
- Equal emphasis to strike a right balance between Boards & Competitive exams
- Study material for HSC is provided to the students
- Topic-wise Mock Tests to ensure that child excels in each topic as per the competitive exams.
- Regular assessment on Board pattern / competitive exams to ensure that our children do extremely well in Board exams
This course developed by PACE-IIT and Medical is a revolutionary approach for AIIMS/ MH-CET. The main advantage of this course is that it synchronizes preparation for multiple exams and saves student's time as they do not have to travel between coaching classes and school / college. For 6 hours a day, 4 days a week, students are taught Physics, Chemistry & Biology for competitive exams by PACE faculty. Remaining 2 days, college teachers will take care of rest of the subjects along with the practicals. This approach enables a stress free learning environment for students and saves time which allows adequate time for self-study.
Admission to PACE IIT & Medical Comprehensive Course is independent of admission to any of our affiliated school or college. Direct Admission for students securing 90% or above in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Rank 1, 2 or 3 in IX final exams or X prelims.Aptitude Test is compulsory for all other students.
|1st Batch - 7th April||11th June till 15th July|
|2nd Batch - 7th May||8th July till 15th July|
|3rd Batch - 7th June||No Break|
|4th Batch - 7th May||No Break|
Batch Schedule & Timing
|6 hrs a day; 6 days a week
Timing: (7 am to 1 pm) OR (2 pm to 8 pm)
Course Fee for Medical Entrance Exams Preparation (for Comprehensive Course):
|Fee (Rs.)||GST (18%) (Rs.)||Total Fees (Rs.)||2 installments in 6 Months of (Rs.)|
- Fee to be paid in favour of: "IIT-ian's PACE Education Pvt. Ltd."
- GST will be applicable as per latest applicable Finance Bill. GST rate may change without any prior intimation.
- Scholarship will be applicable only on the Tuition Fee.
- Fee should be paid only through our online payment mode from upcoming session. Click here to see the process: http://www.iitianspace.com/onlinepayment.php
(If any student/ parent pays fee in Cash, Cheque or DD, PACE will not be responsible for that child in anyway)