For the overwhelming majority of IIT aspirants in Mumbai, Mr. Praveen Tyagi (an IIT D alumnus) stepped forward to create an academy-IITians Pace. The sweat put up by 'Tyagi Sir', the faculty members, other staff members and the students made sure that the institute starts producing the results from the first year itself of its commencement.
- Our first student Niranjan Desai (All India Rank-1732) got selected in IIT.
- 31 selections out of 55 students from our very first 'Two-Year Batch'.
- Of all the selections, our students secured 3 positions (Mihir Chaudhary (AIR-67), Vibhor Rastogi (AIR-69) & Parag Aggarwal (AIR-76) in top 100.
- Parag Aggarwal won the Gold medal at International Physics Olympiad.
- 32 selections out of 42 students in IIT JEE
- Yashodhan Kanoria, our two-year course student secured AIR-1 in IIT JEE screening test and AIR-2 in Main. He also secured AIR-1 in AIEEE and won Gold medals at International Physics Olympiad and International Chemistry Olympiad.
- Shaleen Harlalka won the Gold medal at International Physics Olympiad under the special guidance of Tyagi Sir.
- 5 ranks among top 50 All India Ranks in IIT JEE
- Rohitashwa Bhotica, our two-year course student secured AIR-19 in IIT JEE Main.
- 32 selections out of 78 students
- Ruchi Agarwal, our two-year student secured AIR-24 and the highest rank amongst girls in IIT JEE.
- 37 selections out of 86 students in IIT JEE
- 7 ranks among top 100 and 62 total selections in IIT JEE
- Mehul Tikekar won the Gold medal at International Physics Olympiad under the special guidance of Tyagi Sir.
- Neha Rambia, our two-year course student won the Bronze medal at International Physics Olympiad and became the first girl to represent India at this level.
- Harsh Pareek, our two-year course student secured AIR-8 and the highest ranker from Maharashtra in IIT JEE. He also won a Silver medal at International Physics Olympiad.
- Pranay Bhatia, our two-year course student secured AIR-26 in IIT JEE.
- 93 selections out of 210 students in IIT JEE
- 4 students ranked among top 100 AIRs
- Marked a century achieving 117 selections out of 310 students
- Kunal Shah, our two-year course student secured AIR-23 in IIT JEE and won a Gold medal at International Physics Olympiad.
- M. Srujan secured AIR-36 in IIT JEE.
- 13 students ranked among top AIRs
- Of 600 students, total 184 students were selected for IIT JEE.
- Parath Shah, our two-year course student secured AIR-4 (Maharashtra Rank-1).
- Priyank Parikh secured AIR-6 (Maharashtra Rank-2). He also won a Gold medal at International Physics Olympiad.
- Abhishek Padmanabhan secured AIR-14 (Maharashtra Rank-3) and won a Silver medal at International Chemistry Olympiad.
- Rahul Makhijani secured AIR-49 in IIT JEE.
- Of 650 students, we had 205 selections in IIT JEE.
- Aakanksha Sarda secured AIR-18 while 1st rank amongst girls in India. She also bagged the Gold medal at International Physics Olympiad.
- Nikunj Saunshi secured AIR-12, 1st rank among boys in Mumbai and Silver medallist at International Chemistry Olympiad.
- We also achieved AIR 32, 34, 57, 89, 101 and top ranks in Mumbai-1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7) in IIT JEE.
- PACE has been grooming its many aspirants to seek education abroad. In fact, 105 international universities issued offer letters to some of our students accrediting the efforts of Tyagi Sir by way of special appreciation letters.
- Of 685 students, we had 206 selections in IIT JEE.
- For the fourth year in a row, we produced Maharashtra Rank-1. We had 8 selections in top 50 AIRs and 12 selections (13, 32, 36, 36*, 37, 39, 46*, 50, 82, 87, 87*, 91*) in top 100 AIRs in IIT JEE.
- Smarak Maity secured AIR-50 in IIT JEE, won the Bronze medal at Asian Physics Olympiad and bagged the Silver medal at International Chemistry Olympiad.
- PACE started training Medical aspirants adopting the innovative learning wherein 12 of 17 PACE students were selected to the most reputed Medical schools across India.
- Of all the IIT selections from Mumbai, 2/3rd was from IITians Pace only.
- Our students securing AIR-8, 13 and 16 emerged as the Maharashtra toppers 1, 2 and 3 respectively. All India Rank 1 amongst girls (AIR-136) was also one of our students.
- Other than top 3 ranks from Maharashtra, our students secured the ranks 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 in Maharashtra.
- 12 selections in top 100 AIRs and overall 484 selections in IIT JEE
- Manav Avlani bagged a Gold medal at International Chemistry Olympiad and Alankar Kotwal bagged a Gold medal at International Olympiad
- for Astronomy and Astrophysics and Best Data Analyst Award held at Rio-de-Janeiro, Brazil.
- Our students secured Maharashtra ranks-1, 2 and 3 (AIR-15, 18, 20, 22, 55) in JEE Main.
- Of the top 155 ranks, our students secured 14 positions.
- In IIT JEE Advanced, we had more than 461 selections.
- International Universities including Stanford, MIT, UCLA, UCB etc., issued more than 50 offer letters to PACE students.
- In AIIMS, PACE produced 3 ranks in top 30 All India Ranks and 5 ranks in top 117 All India Ranks.
- In NEET - UG, 3 ranks in top 30, 30 ranks in top 200 state ranks and 91% of our students have qualified the medical entrance examination.
- PACE had a whopping 577 ranks in IIT JEE Advanced.
- 18 positions in the top 100 All India Ranks in JEE Advanced
- The All India Ranks 4*, 5*, 7*, 7*, 10*, 13, 15*, 19*, 21, 31, 38*, 51*, 65*, 67*, 69*, 87 have been achieved by our students.
- Kapil Vaidya, our student of 2-year course got the first rank in Maharashtra (AIR-13) in JEE Advanced.
- Srajan Garg, our student secured the first rank in Delhi (AIR- 21) in JEE Advanced.
- Shalaka Kulkarni, a student of our 2-year course secured the first rank in Maharashtra (AIR-87) amongst girls.
- Parth Kothari, Maths topper across India secured 1st rank in Maharashtra in JEE Main.
- In AIIMS, we had 9 ranks among top 100 All India ranks. Mohak Gupta (AIR 24), Ayush Agarwal (AIR 49), Anurag Kumar (AIR 52), Kanav Khanna (AIR 63), Archit Garg (AIR 68), Amit Jajodia (AIR 79), Nitish Kant (AIR 81) and Kaustav Jain (AIR 85) have trailed a stellar path to AIIMS victory.
- In AIPMT, we had 9 selections in top 50 All India ranks. Our pin-up poster boys for AIPMT success are Mohak Gupta (AIR 10), Nitish Kant (AIR 19), Anurag Kumar (AIR 35), Kanav Khanna (AIR 36), Ayush Agarwal (AIR 62) and Archit Garg (AIR 65).
- Nearly 167 students scored above 90% in the HSC boards.
- Our results reached its pinnacle with Parth Kothari scoring a 95.69% in the HSC.
- Nearly 35 students scored above 93% in the HSC Boards.
- We also offer expertise in BIT SAT training. The All India BIT SAT topper Jenil P. Shah also hails from PACE scoring a record creating 458/450 in BIT SAT 2014.
- In Education Abroad sphere, we have students receiving more than 100 offer letters from Ivy League Universities and renowned universities. Some names to quote are Vatsal Agarwal who bagged Cambridge University, Palash Agarwal who got picked by Cornell University, Tanvi Deokule who got selected by Princeton University and Priyanka Deo in Georgia Institute of Technology.
- HSC Board City Toppers Aniket Shirke (96.92%) and Tanya Gupta (96.92%) hail from PACE. Every year hundreds of PACE students realize their dreams of getting admissions into the IITs, NITs, BITS and other prestigious engineering colleges.
- Top 6 ranks in Mumbai in JEE Advanced
- 819 selections in the JEE (Advanced)
- 18 ranks in the top 100 All India Ranks in JEE Advanced
- We had secured All India Ranks 5*, 7*, 9*, 15*, 19*, 21*, 29, 34, 39*, 45, 50*, 52, 55, 61, 65, 74, 86, 90 in JEE Advanced.
- 59 selections in top 500 AIRs and 116 selections in the top 1000 AIRs
- 5 selections in top 100 in AIPMT
- Purab Gandhi secured Rank-1 in DTE on the basis of merit for admission to Maharashtra State Engineering Colleges.
- In MH-CET, 10 selections in top 100, ranks 2, 3 and 6 in Maharashtra.
- 5 selections in top 101 ranks in AIIMS
- 10 Gold, 7 Silver and 2 Bronze in International Olympiads