A 'Child-Centric' Approach
PACE pioneered the concept of Comprehensive Approach in Mumbai which enabled the students to save time and effort. This in turn enabled students to achieve top ranks in National and International Level Competitive Exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE and International Olympiads. Before 2009 we were producing a few good ranks in IIT-JEE and Olympiads but after 2009 with the Comprehensive Approach we started producing almost all top rankers of Maharashtra in IIT-JEE invariably year after year. Based on our philosophy of thinking from the point of view of the child we realized the necessity to start our own PACE Junior Science Colleges in order to offer the child a completely Comprehensive and all under one roof learning solution for their myriad needs.
PACE junior Science Colleges enabled us to offer the perfected form of Comprehensive Approach to the student.
Perfected Comprehensive Approach Highlights:
- Covers the depth and breadth of HSC Board Syllabus as well as that of Competitive Examinations (JEE and AIPMT)
- Complete synchronization with formal school / college education after school / college hours and within school / college premises, thus, saving time and avoiding duplication of effort of the child.
- A team of highly experienced faculty that excels in Board Exam preparation and a highly reputed team from the respective fields that excels at Competitive Exam preparation, be it JEE, AIIMS, AIPMT, SAT or any other.
The first batch from the PACE Junior Science Colleges with this perfected approach has passed out in 2012 and we surpassed our own expectations with the result where:-
- 18 out of 20 ranks in Maharashtra
- 2/3rd IIT ranks from Mumbai
- Total 484 selections were from PACE
Our Perfected Comprehensive program students produced 100% results in HSC 2012 with Maharashtra toppers in Mathematics, C.S. and E.M subjects. In addition to this our students got invites from 39 International Chemistry and Astronomy & Astrophysics Olympiad.